wtorek, 20 grudnia 2016

How to gain control of your free time?




tardiness (noun) = lateness, delay
Forgive me my tardiness, the bus was broken and we had to wait for another one.

savor (verb) = to enjoy sth (food) and experience it slowly, in order to appreciate it as much as possible; delight
I wanted to savor the time spent with him, as he was leaving the next day.

errand (noun) = little task that you have to do during the day
I have couple of errands to do before we meet. First, I need to go to the post office and then send some significant documents to my boss.

judicious (adjective) = showing good reason, thoughtful, wise, considerate, reasonable
You should spend your money in a judicious way instead of spending them on unnecessary things.

sopping (adjective) = extremely wet
It started to rain out of the blue and all my clothes were so sopping that they were drying up all night.

scintillating (adjective) = very interesting, exciting
Her performance was so scintillating that everyone was enchanted.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz